Part of being a great teacher is always being a good student. Professional development is vital to keeping you informed, enthusiastic, and best equipped to help your school and community.
- Improve your organizational skills
- Become a greater subject matter expert
- Get certified in a new specialty
- Enhance the quality of education in your classroom & community
- Develop into a school administrator or developing into a school administrator
The good news is that we’re here to help you along your professional development path! From areas you know you’d like to dig into, to areas where districts could use your help, the information and tools are all here.
Explore professional development opportunities
Use the links below to find information on programs available now to help teachers in Kansas.